1. Home
  2. /
  3. I am living away...

I am living away from the main Bahamas Island. Is there a satellite office where I can file complaints?

  • 27Apr2016

For those living in the Family Islands, Consumer Affairs Offices are situated in the Administrator’s Office while the offices in Freeport, Grand Bahamas, is located in the Office of the Prime Minister.

CPC help