1. Home
  2. /
  3. I feel like my...

I feel like my rights were violated? How can I file a complaint?

  • 27Apr2016

All complaints regarding price control and consumer rights can be directly filed online. Additionally you many contact the Consumer Protection Commission by phone or in person at the address below:

The Teachers & Salaried Workers Credit Union Building

East Street

P.O. Box SS 6364

Nassau, New Providence

The Bahamas

Phone: (242) 393-7795 thru 7

Fax: (242) 393-7798

Toll Free: 1-866-251-5404

Email: info@cpcbahamas.org

Our business hours are every 9:00Am – 5:00PM Monday to Friday

CPC help